Once you decide whether you’ll take the SAT or ACT for college admissions and scholarship purposes (you probably should), you’ll need to make critical decisions about timelines for prep and testing. My Tests and the Rest podcast partner Amy Seeley and I invited Chariot Learning’s own Jim Reinish to answer the age-old question: “When should you take the SAT or ACT?” I enjoyed this discussion of one of my favorite topics with two of my favorite educators and know that you will too.
What are five things you will learn in this episode?
- When should high schoolers plan to prep for and take the SAT and/or ACT?
- How do current testing timelines differ from the old testing paradigm?
- What academic considerations influence testing timelines?
- What scheduling challenges should be considered during test planning?
- What personality traits in test takers need to be taken into account?
For more links, resources, and related discussions, check out the show page.