- This event has passed.
August College Sprint for Juniors
August 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am$195
Prepare in just one week to cross the college application finish line… Sign up now for your Summer College Sprint!
Work with Rochester’s leaders in college admissions and test preparation to dramatically improve your college applications in one fun, educational, action-packed week. Chariot Learning, College Assistance Plus, and Jodi Rosenshein Atkin have joined forces to ensure that each College Sprint packs everything a rising junior or senior needs to maximize college choice, competitiveness, and potential scholarships. Best of all, each Sprint is entirely online.
**The August College Sprint for Juniors meets August 17-22 from 10-11:30am Eastern.**
Junior College Sprint
Rising juniors focus on college choice, career and major exploration, and long-term admissions success strategies:
- Review all the different dimensions of college choice and fit
- Find out the “wrong” reasons to pursue a school
- Define and refine your ideal personalized college list
- Explore college major options and how to find your path
- Learn how to maximize the best kinds of financial aid
- Plan for a junior year that improves your college application
- Learn to draft or update a resume
Working on all of these essential application pieces separately with leading experts normally costs thousands of dollars, but this powerful new program costs just $195. As an added bonus, students who enroll in a College Sprint program receive $50 off an Chariot Learning class or tutoring program. Have you already worked with us with the last year? You may qualify to take $50 off your College Sprint!
Registration and payment are required to secure a seat as space is limited. Begin the registration process by completing our Student Information Form.