Prepare in just one week to cross the college application finish line… Sign up now for your Summer College Sprint!
Work with Rochester’s leaders in college admissions and test preparation to dramatically improve your college applications in one fun, educational, action-packed week. Chariot Learning, College Assistance Plus, and Jodi Rosenshein Atkin have joined forces to ensure that each College Sprint packs everything a rising junior or senior needs to maximize college choice, competitiveness, and potential scholarships. Best of all, each Sprint is entirely online.
June Summer College Sprint: June 22-26 — 10-11:30am juniors/11:30 am-1pm seniors
July Summer College Sprint: July 20-24 — 2-3:30pm juniors/3:30-5pm seniors
August Summer College Sprint: August 17-22 — 10-11:30am juniors/11:30am-1pm seniors
Each College Sprint tackles the most pressing aspects of college admissions, based on what grade a student is entering.
Senior College Sprint
Rising seniors focus on essay writing, interviews, and application strategies:
- Learn the essential elements to a powerful college essay
- Determine their optimal college essay prompts
- Write multiple Common Application essay drafts–including the new COVID-19 prompt
- Receive personal guidance on essay revisions and polish
- Explore various application platforms and processes
- Discover how to request great college recommendations
- Learn the secrets to influential college interviews
- Learn to check their college list for the right fit
- Understand the real impact of college costs, scholarships, loans, and other financial aid
Junior College Sprint
Rising juniors focus on college choice, career and major exploration, and long-term admissions success strategies:
- Review all the different dimensions of college choice and fit
- Find out the “wrong” reasons to pursue a school
- Define and refine your ideal personalized college list
- Explore college major options and how to find your path
- Learn how to maximize the best kinds of financial aid
- Plan for a junior year that improves your college application
- Learn to draft or update a resume
Working on all of these essential application pieces separately with leading experts normally costs thousands of dollars, but this powerful new program costs just $195. With group sizes capped at 12, seats for this rare opportunity are very limited. Sign up for your Summer College Sprint today to ensure a summer of success, not stress!
**As an added bonus, students who enroll in a College Sprint program receive $50 off an Chariot Learning class or tutoring program. Have you already worked with us with the last year? You may qualify to take $50 off your College Sprint!**
Registration and payment are required to secure a seat as space is limited. Begin the registration process by completing our Student Information Form. Be sure to specify both your desired month (June, July, or August) and grade (rising junior or senior).
Students will be expected to spend some time outside of class to work on required homework. An optional parent review session is available upon request. For additional information, contact Mike at email@example.com.